- Reservations should be booked by telephoning us to arrange a date and then sending the reservation form together with a cheque for $200. deposit per person, per cruise to Ontario Waterway Cruises. Or, you may use the online request a reservation feature and we will contact you to confirm your reservation.
- Confirmation will be mailed on receipt of the reservation and deposit. The balance of the fare is due sixty days before departure. If your booking is within sixty days of departure, the full fare is required at the time of booking.
- Due to the popularity of these cruises and the limited space, many reservations are made in the Fall and Winter to ensure choice of cruise. However, reservations made later usually can be accommodated if choice of dates is flexible.
Cancellation Refund Plan
- The total fare paid less cancellation premium will be refunded if you must cancel due to a physical illness or injury, death of a family member, a disaster which renders your principal residence uninhabitable or jury/witness duty. Details with confirmation of booking or on request. This plan covers you right up to the scheduled day of departure. It also provides for partial reimbursement of fare (any unused full days of cruising), if you have to cancel during your cruise for the above-mentioned reasons.
Other Reasons for Cancelling
Cancellations for reasons not covered in the above-mentioned plan are handled as follows:
- Prior to 60 days before departure – full refund less $200. per person per cruise.
- Prior to 30 days before departure – half refund of the total fare.
- 30 days and under – no refund.