- Reservations should be booked by telephoning us to arrange a date and then sending the reservation form together with a deposit of $200. per person, per cruise to Ontario Waterway Cruises by personal cheque or etransfer. We do not accept credit cards for our cruises. You are welcome to use the online REQUEST A RESERVATION feature found on our website and we will contact you to confirm your reservation.
- Confirmation will be mailed on receipt of the signed reservation form and deposit. The balance of the fare is due sixty days before departure. If your booking is within sixty days of departure, the full fare is required at the time of booking.
- Due to the popularity of these cruises and the limited space, many reservations are made in the Fall and Winter to ensure choice of cruise. However, reservations made later usually can be accommodated if choice of dates is flexible.
Cancellation Refund Plan
- The total fare paid less cancellation premium will be refunded if you must cancel due to a physical illness or injury, death of a family member, a disaster which renders your principal residence uninhabitable or jury/witness duty. Details with confirmation of booking or on request. This plan covers you right up to the scheduled day of departure. While our cancellation refund plan provides cover for certain applicable medical cancellations prior to departure, there is no provision for any refund of fare for a passenger who becomes ill during the cruise and is unable to complete the cruise. In this regard, the purchase of additional third-party travel/medical cancellation insurance may provide some benefit. In the event that the entire cruise is cancelled by Ontario Waterway Cruises Inc., all monies paid toward the passage fare (less the cancellation premium) will be refunded without interest. A partial refund of the passage fare in the event of the cruise being cut short by Ontario Waterway Cruises Inc. will be made for unused full days.
Other Reasons for Cancelling
Cancellations for reasons not covered in the above-mentioned plan are handled as follows:
- Prior to 60 days before departure – full refund less $200. per person per cruise.
- Prior to 30 days before departure – half refund of the total fare.
- 30 days and under – no refund.